Monday, November 07, 2005

WHAT'S THAT I HEAR?

Well tomorrow is the day......everyone exited? I think one of the most important aspects of this election has been that there seems to be a reawakening of the people. Just the fact that so many people are running for so few seats speaks volumes. I think the message has been clear..."What's that I hear?....Is that the wind of change blowing?"
Don't forget to get out tomorrow AND VOTE! Vote "CHRIS TREMBLAY" for city council! A vote for CHRIS TREMBLAY is a vote for yourself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I ran for Mayor in 1983- against Barrett and Buckley-- I was campaigning door to door in the Johnson School area I came to one house and there was an attched garage- and a woman was working in there stripping furniture--- he son was riding a big wheel aound the garage floor--- I introduced myself-- and the kid kept motroing on his big wheel- saying over and over again "vote for John Barrett get him out of the fifth grade"

Chris slogan should be- "Vote for Tremblay"- put the Mayor on the 4th floor" chbpod