Friday, May 04, 2007

" UPDATE "

Just to keep you informed as to the progress of the campaign. Our war chest got a influx of cold hard cash yesterday...I found $0.37 cents in the couch while cleaning. This will go a long way towards an official, official announcement bash at JACKS HOT DOGS.
Unlike my opponents, ( the wigglers and liers, and phony-bologna) I am going to make public my real stance on the issues and let the voters decide if they want a real candidate or a politico.

1. I will defend the second amendment till "they pull the gun from my cold dead hand"
2. I will stop abortions for all, unless there is a medical need, or in the case of incest, or rape.
3. I will impose an automatic five year sentence and forfeit of ALL assets of any employer or person found having ILLEGAL immigrants working for them. I will create a national data base tied into all federal and state agencies so an employer can check on the validly of an applicants status, returning to them a routing number with date and time stamp to validate their search.
4. I will ban all queer unions, allowing only unions between a man and a women to be legal.
5. I will legalize some drugs.
6. I will change the tax code to be just one simple card. You made a dollar you have to pay a dime.
7. I will institute a national health care system modeled after the VA system.
8. I will stop all perks to politicos unless the general public can receive the same.
9. I will stop the practice of allowing amendments to legislation that has nothing to do with the bill being considered.
10. More to come later!

10 comments:

John said...

You're offering the sweet with the bitter, I don't know if I can, in good conscience, contribute to your campaign the 3 cents I found in my washing machine this morning . . .

Southview said...

John... Yes but that's why there is sweet and sour, and your honesty and ability to disagree will out trump spin. Your $0.03 cents would be welcome...call it your contribution towards openness and honest debate in government. You won't be buying government you will be contributing to it's preservation as YOUR government.

Southview said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Unless of course you're gay or a pregnant woman.

Southview said...

da snoop...We even will take their money!

Anonymous said...

Yes, but you won't represent their interests. Sounds pretty much like what we have now.

Anonymous said...

WHAT INTERESTS? MORE CRACKPOTTERY? TELL ME NEXT THAT ABORTION ISN'T MURDER. A HEARTBEAT IS USED TO DETERMINE LIFE AND DEATH PLAIN AND SIMPLE EXCEPT IN THE WACKY WORLD OF THE LIBERAL CRACKPOT.AS FOR WHAT MARRAGE IS...WHY DON'T YOU MOVE TO NORTHHAMPTON????

Southview said...

Whoa there anon!.....I think you fell over on all your buttons! If you carefully read the post, line 2, you will see that I am not pro abortions, I'm pro life! And as for me moving to Northhampton?...why would I want to move into the heart of queerdum when I am against the public display and legalization of a sickness? I think you have the wrong post!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that comment was directed at me. To make a statement "You won't be buying government you will be contributing to it's preservation as YOUR government." means representing all people, not just the ones you like.

And the Death Penalty does what?

Anonymous said...

The death penalty knocks off a cheap punk who robbed someone of their life and it also is about revenge which is an old world sport.I think they should use an electric chair powered by a wind mill.Think of it, you strap the murder in on a calm day and wait for the wind to pick up and he slow fries.