Monday, June 12, 2006

" I'M GETTING DIZZY! "

Life.....doesn't it seem like it is a carousel running just a little to fast and the operator is nowhere in sight and the people watching it go around keep throwing shit at you and won't let you off? Well I'm here to rescue you! I disconnected the power to the thing so now you can jump off and sit on the BENCH and catch your wind. Today I'm going to let you go to that special room that only you have the key to. That place where you go and shed your protective mask that Life has made you put on. That place where you feel like a knight shedding his heavy armor clothing and just sitting around in your skivies. You know the place. That place where you are you........ I don't know how long I can keep Life away from the door and sucking you back on the carousel so for the time you have.....enjoy!

No comments: