Sunday, January 08, 2006

"MELT DOWN 2006"

After reading the paper yesterday and with the accumulated bad news from Washington, I can come to only one conclusion.....2006 will be the year our Country, State, and City will cease to exist as viable government institutions....Why you ask? Because their is going to be another Boston Tea Party. This time not only is the tea going into the ocean but the owners with it. Just how much can "WE THE PEOPLE" take? It is evident that our elected government officials are not looking out for the majority of the population. Insurance, Health Care, Gasoline, Electricity, Heating fuels, Hidden Taxes (called surcharges) and the list goes on and on. People it is time you took back your government, take it away from the career politicians and big business. How about on the ballot after the candidates are listed you have "NONE OF THE ABOVE" Giving you a real voice in an election. Not being forced to pick the lesser of the evils or not voting at all. Sending a clear message to the politicos that "WE THE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE MENU" And if NONE OF THE ABOVE wins, then they have to go back and find someone else and we will let them know how we feel about the new choice. What is it going to take people before you wake up...our system is busted and only YOU and I can fix it......The party starts whenever you are ready....I am ready now!....... IT's YOUR GOVERNMENT....no matter what the politicos tell you!

3 comments:

Southview said...

Frankly I tired of nothing but lip service or no service at all from the politions. You have to take the "CONTROL" aspect away from the politicans. They should only be allowed to present to the people what they beleve to be good for us and allow US to make the final decision. This is no longer my America, We have been silently and methodically conquered by BIG GOVERNMENT and BIG BUSINESS.

Southview said...

You know today I am in a real pissy mood. Maybe it is the winter doldrums , or the stupidity that seems to be the norm, or the Republician Party, or the Democrat Party, or whatever. Maybe it is just frustration, whatever..... I am not feeling good about much today and I think I need to lash out! Who should I rag on today? Got any sugestions? There are so many nit wits out there that I don't know where to begin? I think I'l give pod a call and he and I will go to the Greylock Club...(I can smoke there still, I think?) And togather we will find some sort of normalcy. Our shirts may be different but they were cut from the same bolt. Anyone want to join us? The world has gone completely mad and bezerkoid and their is no place to turn. I'll buy the first round!

Andrew Etman said...

The problems I see with another Boston Tea Party are: You won't be able to get near a ship full of tea in Boston Harbor, with Homeland Security in effect, and who can you disguise yourself as? If you dress as a Native American, as the original partyers did, you may be sued for portraying them as savages, and face reparations. Oh, to hell with it, gimme a Diet Coke. (I don't drink)