Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"TO DO LIST"

Good morning citizens... Well what is on the "TO DO LIST" for today, lets see? Wow! There are a lot of things that have to be done. I had better shorten my morning wake-up coffee break and get to it. Lets see,....... number one....... Impeach George Bush and Dick Cheney and put them on a buss headed to a Federal Penitentiary. That should be easy enough to do. I better make sure there are enough seats on the buss though because they are going to have lots of Republican Party Members going with them.
OK, number two..........Round up all the illegal immigrants,... will start with the homes of Republican Party Big Shots and Corporate Mucky Mucks,... Because that is where most of them are slaving, and ship their asses back to the Mother Land, the employers will be put on the buss with George. Also have to finish the Fence between Mexico and the U.S. I'll have to buy more land mines.
number three on the list.......... Nuke Iran, North Korea, The Palestinians, South America, The Gay Liberation Front, and if I have any left over maybe I'll lob one into France just for some chuckles!
Wow time flies when you are having fun. It's almost dinner time. I'll take in some fast food and get back to work.
OK, number four is to go and unlock all the so called SECRET documents and have "The People" reclassify them so that what is really Secret remains Secret and the rest of the dribble is open to the public.
The rest of the afternoon will be spent sucking down some bruskies and reorganizing the TAX SYSTEM, and our POLITICAL SYSTEM.
Stop up and pound a few with me, it will be fun!

1 comment:

Kevinztnb said...

I wrote this blog because my mom has Dementia, and we had been giving her home care. Keep this in mind and figuring out your future plans should be no problem at all. Easy and discreet nursing access is a must as well as plenty of support for one's bust size.