Thursday, January 31, 2008

" MY EXIT POLL "

Good Mornin to all those still with us. I don't know if you have noticed, but there is a shifting or correction if you please, of the political landscape. I don't think anyone would argue the point that after all is said and done Hillery Clinton will be our next Queen. I am not advocating voting for her or anyone else because I choose "None Of The Above" ,but that is how things have already been set to transpire. (we really don't have any say in the outcome other than mouthing our preference, which really doesn't carry much significance among the shadow elite that do the real choosing) So I did my own Exit Poll. Each time I got out of my easy chair to go leave a leak, I asked first Me, then Myself, then I, then their mirror reflections that tend to lean towards the Democrats, then those of them that are professing to be Independent.....Just a question here? Are Independents now called "Uncommitted" or is this a new and separate group? Do I have to re-register? Don't they both mean basically the same thing? I'm confused, again?..... Anyway..... to be safe I asked them also. I could not ask any Republicans because there were none to be found. Doesn't matter because they have become insignificant and have chosen to take the scepter of obstructionist and denier and are not to be taken with any real importance in the upcoming election anyway.
So what did my poll show? 100% said they thought the whole thing a waste of valuable time better spent on something that really matters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though an ardent Obama support for many years, I would have agreed with you until the Kennedy's stepped forward. Not that I think they hold any power to change the political landscape, but if a Clinton victory were a foregone conclusion, I would think they would want to be on the side of the winner.

I believe the planets have aligned to produce the demographic ticket that I called for last year:

Obama/Edwards

Anonymous said...

*democratic

Anonymous said...

da snoop.....I would love to have a candidate to whoop about! But I am bothered by their lack of openness and their inability to give a straight answer. Ya, ya, I know, a politician excels at sitting on the fence, (till they get elected). But it is more what they don't say that bothers me. Those dark innuendos and hidden between the line inferences that scare the hell outta me. More Gun Control, Queer America is OK, Breaking the Law is OK if there are to many of you to catch, Health Care Run by Insurance Companies is the way to go, The only way to be considered a good citizen is to be a wealthy consumer, If you bad mouth the powers that be you are a Terrorist Suspect,.....Just Put Up And Shout Up! There has always been the war between the working class and the wealthy class, but our side would at least get a few crumbs after the dust cleared. In todays world we ain't even getting the crumbs! So as the guy said of the Europeans in "Red Dawn"....I'm sitting this one out!

Anonymous said...

PAT PAULSON WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU ?