Monday, July 09, 2007

" BE AFRAID ---- BE VERY AFRAID "

Ahh...it's Monday and I have my spankin new key board now in service. The old one had (S) key problems and finally just stopped workin all together, the "S" key that is. The new one is just about the same but different enough that my fingers sometimes trip over themselves because of the small but subtle differences. Like buying a new car, you know how to drive but the new one is just a little bit different, Hell you know what I mean?
I was reading an article this morning about the new guy in charge of "THE NIXON VIEW OF HISTORY MEMORIAL" (the Nixon library). Seems that he is going for the truthful look, instead of the fantasy land look, of the past. He is redoing the special room dedicated to Watergate and Nixon's fantasy view of why he was thrown from office. WOW... truthfulness from a politicos Monument to himself.....how refreshing! But don't hold your breath my friends we have yet to see the "ultimate Fairy Tale Monument To Ones Ego and Make Believe View of his Legacy and History" "THE KING GEORGE Amusement and HALL OF LIES LIBRARY" Yup, designed and edited by no other than the great fornicator HIMSELF! I would caution all you history buffs not to go there looking for truthful research material on the Bush years, as they all found out in the NIXON MONUMENT. Seems they forget to include that in their exhibits?
So my friends Be Afraid Be Very Afraid that another venue that we us to use for research into Truthful History has gone the way of "TRUTH, JUSTICE, And The AMERICAN WAY"

2 comments:

DWPittelli said...

I'm confused. You propose a George W. Bush Library designed and edited by Bill Clinton?

No doubt I am ill-informed as to GWB's record as a fornicator, but surely he isn't The Great Fornicator?

Southview said...

dw...you are such a funny guy.....I was just stating the fact that a visit to "THE GREAT FORNICATOR'S LIBRARY" would be a better trip than to Disney Land. There are more fantasy displays there.
GW has been fornicating the American People from the day he was born and bread to the task, one he really excels at, the only one!