Tuesday, January 16, 2007

" EXTRA EXTRA "

Good Morning People........... I have some very scary news to report. My sources in the State House, who for reasons of National Security must remain anonymous, have reported that Massachusetts is running out of "alphabetical Letters" It is not the time to panic the young school children just yet but my sources have told me that some drastic changes are about to take effect! They have told me that there is going to be a law passed that prohibits the use of Silent Letters! I happen to agree with this, being the first thing coming out of the State House that makes sense and has any real meaning. My sources told me that they can stockpile enough silent letters to forfill the writing needs of Massachusetts People through 2012. ( the world is going to end on that date so who cares after that anyway. ) Letters will only be allowed to be used if they can be announced within a word. This is not a secret subversive war on any ethnic population living here.....Although it is strange that some languages need silent letters...why are they used if not for some hidden purpose. My sources told me that there may be some retraining camps set up to re-educate those that persist in using silent letters in their writings and especially in their names! We must understand that this is a WAR ON TERROR we are in and we all must do our part.

No comments: