Sunday, November 19, 2006

" TRAZANINAFRAN "

Good mornin People. Being the Sabbath, or the day after the Sabbath, or when is the Sabbath anyway? "The seventh day after six days of toil", but when do you start counting? If I don't start working till on a Tuesday, then the following Monday is my Sabbath! So if I am reading the Good Book right, the Sabbath is a different day for each of us depending on our work schedule....What if I work nights?! Hmmmm, very interesting.
I am thinking of turning over a new leaf. No more spewage about the short comings of our political system and the people that ploy it for their own personal egos and advantage......enough thought.....never mind, it was just a passing fantasy!
It really doesn't matter, nothing really changes, just the faces. At the risk of offending some...I liken it to what I always say about women.... God had only one mold, He just put different faces on it! ( you fellows know what I mean ) :~ )
So nuttin really worth yackin about today. Just thought I'd stop by and let everyone know I am still breathing...to the dismay of some I'm sure! It's Your Dime...............

No comments: